Mobile Phlebotomist New York City
Speedy Sticks brings reliable healthcare services to our New York clientele such as mobile phlebotomy for your convenience and privacy. Our trained professionals make services such as vitamin panels and blood tests available in your home or business without the travel and waiting typically associated with traditional medical.
Medical Concierge Services NYC
There is no need to rearrange your day to care for your health. Speedy Sticks offers at-home healthcare services all across New York City such as:
We believe you deserve the ability to stay healthy no matter your barriers, whether that is your ethnic background, immigration status, education level, religion, or ability to pay for expensive health care costs . Speedy Sticks knows you deserve the opportunity to take control of your health with the safest, most secure, and efficient medical services possible.
Our mission is to provide you with convenient, professional blood draws and health care solutions in New York. Our mobile services provide privacy and safety without the need to leave the comfort of your own home. For businesses, our goal is to enable you to stay open and safe with our menu of on-site COVID-19 testing services.
The hallmarks of Speedy Sticks include:
- Professionalism. Our phlebotomists and other providers are premier professionals that treat you with respect, kindness, empathy, and understanding.
- Customer satisfaction. We strive to meet and surpass your expectations of mobile health services. We hope to bring customer satisfaction back to healthcare by offering superior service from the time you contact us until the completion of our time with
- Customer privacy. As healthcare providers, we strongly believe in the ethical obligation to honor and protect your privacy and confidentiality. Our commitment to these principles allows us to build trusting relationships with the individuals and businesses we serve.
- Customer safety. A cornerstone of our mobile health services is patient safety. We believe healthcare should aim to reduce risks, prevent harm, and eliminate errors.
- Efficiency. We value your time and want to eliminate needless waiting for medical procedures. Without sacrificing quality, we offer punctual, gentle, and efficient service. Our customer reviews include comments such as “very efficient. Super professional and quick. Very easy. P And gentle.”
Speedy Sticks comprises consummate professionals who have the common aim of ensuring quality healthcare services in your home or business.
As the Co-founder and CEO of Speedy Sticks, Dr. Jeremy Jacob, PharmD serves as the visionary entrepreneur for the company. He leads the development of the company’s long- and short-term strategies—which aim to realize a vision of growing Speedy Sticks into a nationwide digital healthcare company that revolutionizes the medical services sector and the healthcare workforce. With innovative proprietary technology springing up across the world, Speedy Sticks is poised to become the largest of its kind.
Daniel Buitrago is the co-founder and chief innovation officer for Speedy Sticks. His responsibilities include: providing the best solutions to our clients across the nation, managing and executing the technology strategy (that delivers the corporate vision through the use of situationally appropriate technologies), effective agile processes, and highly effective teams. He also drives process improvements with technology and operation implementation. Mr. Buitrago recognizes, then introduces promising ideas into the organization’s future plans whilst costly or ineffective ideas are identified and discarded.
Mariah Graham is the organization’s assistant director of project management. She oversees the daily scheduling and inventory of our clinical and ancillary staff, who she guides to provide punctual services for our clients. Mariah Graham monitors all project processes and operations for time and resource efficiencies, cost management, and process improvement opportunities.
In 2011, Brandon Wall moved to New York City to start a new chapter with a career in sales, corporate training, and business management. He created business development and online marketing platforms for multiple organizations and worked as a corporate training manager. He led successful directorships for sales, onboarding, and operations. Brandon joined Speedy Sticks in 2021 and greatly believes in a workplace that supports healthcare and employee training development.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
*This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant to replace consulting with a healthcare professional. Please consult with your primary care physician or healthcare provider before engaging in any services offered by Speedy Sticks.