You are probably familiar with general couriers that deliver documents, packages, and other materials to individuals and businesses for multiple reasons. The healthcare industry uses specialized medical courier services in a similar manner to transport lab specimens and other items related to patient care to the appropriate destination. Providing excellent and even life-saving medical care often depends on reliable and efficient medical couriers such as those used by Speedy Sticks.
What Are Medical Courier Services?
When you take advantage of Speedy Sticks concierge service, we ensure that your specimen is delivered safely and quickly to the laboratory. We utilize highly trained professionals who are trained to deliver medical products and supplies to various healthcare facilities. In addition, your specimen is maintained at the proper temperature and in the optimal environment to keep your results accurate.
Why Are Courier Services Important?
Medical couriers understand the vital role they play in delivering the best health care. Health care providers, laboratories, and others you rely on for the most efficient and accurate results depend on committed courier services for smooth and successful patient care. You can trust our courier service whether you need routine or emergency medical services.
The Characteristics of an Excellent Medical Courier Service
Speedy Sticks understands how important our courier service is to you and your healthcare provider. The following characteristics mark our service:
- Complete confidentiality. Your privacy is always a top priority.
- Prompt delivery of your specimen. We try to minimize the stressful time of waiting for results.
- Appropriate storage compartments. The most fragile and perishable specimens remain protected at all times.
- Safe handling of all materials. Our couriers are trained in the handling and clean up protocols for bloodwork and all hazardous materials.
- Courteous. We pride ourselves on premium and polite customer services for every client.
- Best practice record keeping. We maintain precise and thorough records of every aspect of your procedure.
- OSHA and HIPAA compliant. Our courier service fully complies with all federal, state, and local guidelines for your safety and privacy.
What Do Our Courier Services Provide?
Our medical courier service includes:
We hope you will trust Speedy Sticks mobile phlebotomists and courier services to obtain your lab results promptly and safely.
What Else Do I Need To Know?
*This content is for informational purposes only and is not meant to replace consulting with a healthcare professional. Please consult with your primary care physician or healthcare provider before engaging in any services offered by Speedy Sticks.